Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 1 and 2 of Europe Adventure

The plane ride from Melbourne to London, was again TOO LONG. My uncle Mike picked me up from the airport and we had a funny joke about something and it’s pretty crack up. I was like what the hell, because he was pretending to be a Trump supporter, and I was going to get out of the car but he was joking. And then we got to my cousins house and I gave them big snuggles, then we had dinner and went to bed. I’m in the UK, in ELY in Cambridgeshire. Ely is called Ely because it was an ancient eel farming region, which continued until the 1930’s. Now all the eels have nearly been farmed out. The fens are a series of marsh lands and canals, most fens have been drained to build housing. The fens are great because they are teeming with wildlife and it was great to hear all of it. The fens are full of amazing wildlife that we don’t have in Australia, like hedgehogs, deers, rabbits, foxes and more. 

  

I’ve had the best adventures here because I went to some place (Wicken Fen BELOW)  and saw a little mole digging a mole hill from under the ground. It’s a unique experience to see a mole coming up out of the ground in the daylight so we were really lucky.












Mole is building a molehill as we look on - AWESOME 



No comments: