Monday, May 21, 2012

Travelling Europe 2012 Ely, Qatar and Cambridge

I still feel sick about the food on the plane. I actually ate that thing that they gave me. Or I didn't. Quinnie got a Firebolt from Harry Potter and robes, and glasses and a wand dress-ups (and a cute little cousin). 

Ely Cathedral was pretty boring but it had good lollies. I got a yo-yo. The yo-yo lights up, it's good. I'm getting presents for my brother one day.    

The plane flight was pretty sickening and I watched Sherlock Holmes and lots of other movies. I saw an amazing desert in Qatar. My Auntie picked me up from the airport instead of a two hour train ride and she bought me to Ely, near Cambridge. I almost got hit by a bus while riding a bike in Cambridge this afternoon. It was fun to ride, we went to a really good lolly shop and it was amazing. We bought some sherbet but my mum won't let me eat any. I really love lollies the most out of anything. It was better than going to school. We went into a round church on an old Roman road and it was cool. I describe the Cathedral as boring but interesting. It was very old, it had no Roman's in it, and someone showed me a secret maze in the floor. The maze was a map for the Cathedrals West Wing. 

I played with my little cousins in the bath, yesterday I kicked the soccer ball with my cousins. I have learnt not to trust my mum with lollies, she never lets me have them. 

Well, there were these masked womyn in Qatar, I didn't know what they were for and then my mum told me, it was about their beauty or something and they didn't want the man to see them - that was the law.  

It's summer here but it's even worse than winter. 











2 comments:

hamishsconvivialdrivel said...

Wow Quinn, your trip gas been great. I hope you stop feeling sick and get to have some lollies, maybe it is best not to eat them all at once. I love the photos!

hamishsconvivialdrivel said...

Wow